fLex: Courier qouting and booking module
Your customers don’t have to be experts in logistics to book a shipment. Your customers can compare freight rates and book sea, air, road, courier, and parcel shipments in one platform, which reduces your time spent on customer service by handling bookings. fLex is the most reliable and easy-to-use software to keep your customers happy and your operation lean.
What value can fLex add to your courier department?
- Quote in no time Create a courier quote for your customer in under 1 min. Quote updates can also be done in minutes for a multiple customers at once.
- One portal - multiple suppliers In one portal you can with fLex give your customers the option to book a range of different suppliers and special services.
- Full profit visibility Customer service will have full transparency of profit for each specific shipment. fLex will also catch additional fees and weight/volume differences from suppliers.
- Automated Track & Trace Shipments will automatically be updated with tracking information from suppliers and customer service can easily add manual scans, search for shipments with no scans or shipments that need special attention.
- Automated pick-up booking If wanted, fLex can automatically book pick-ups to suppliers either via API or e-mail depending on the supplier. Pick-ups are also automatically cancelled should a booking be deleted. All managed easily in the Pick-up management screen.
- Automate common tasks By defining e-mail templates and alerts, then time consumption on common tasks can be greatly reduced or fully automised.
All Courier features
- Integration with, but not limited to, Bring, DHL, DPD, PostNord, TNT, UPS
- Create courier and parcel offer, based on different suppliers
- Pick up management and direct booking with courier suppliers
- Predetermine service level and supplier pr. zone and weight break pr. customer
- Automatically generate courier and shipment labels
- Upload courier invoices and compare cost with the offer
- Recalculate costs based on received weight data from carriers
- Book shipments on customer supplier accounts numbers
- Generate claim mails to suppliers automatically
- Validate transit time and shipment size with courier supplier companies requirements
- Adjust rate, and margin on zones, weight breaks, and supplier
Features all transport modes
- Customized with your logo, colours, and visual identity (white label portal)
- Handle Domestic, Import, Export and Cross trade shipments
- Customized reporting
- Transfer shipment details into the accounting system for invoicing
- Platform can be translated into several languages
- Installation cloud-based (Microsoft Azure) or on-premise
- Secure web platform (Asp.Net 4)
- Fast support in English and Danish
- Upload commercial invoices, dangerous goods documents, packing list, and other documents
- Book special services like dangerous goods, dry ice, cool and lithium batteries shipments
- API Integration to other systems and directly with customers
- Offer Transport insurance to your customers
- Create proforma invoice, shipment note and manifests
- Fast implementation and integration of new customers
- Easy rate update for many customers in one process
What makes fLex different?
Maybe you’ve considered other IT solutions on the market. Maybe you’ve considered building your own. fLex creates results by offering:
- Development and support in Denmark. The fLex solutions have been developed by skilled IT professionals in Denmark over the past 10+ years, which means you can rely on the high quality of our product. We know what your customers demand and we’ve developed the solutions to end real freight forwarders’ frustrations. We offer support and train our customers to use the system as easily and efficiently as possible.
- High search speed. fLex works fast and reliably. You anticipate speed and ease in all other places online—so why not provide it yourself and enjoy the benefits?
- All transport modes are covered. To our knowledge, no other IT solution on the market enables you to compare rates for sea, air, road and courier freight costs at the same time. This creates an immediate overview for your customer and allows you to calculate the most profitable transport option for your business.